Patch Notes: Sword Coast Legends Launch!
Patch Notes: Sword Coast Legends Launch!
Here are a list of changes and additions to Sword Coast Legends since the end of Head Start Four. Tomorrow at 12:01 am dungeon masters will gain access to 35 new interior locations as well as nine over-world tiles of various sizes. It was decided to make these locations unavailable during Head Start Five to prevent players from spoiling elements of the Sword Coast Legends campaign.
A number of new locations should now be available for dungeon masters to use during module/campaign construction.
• Companions from the primary SCL story may now be added in other modes once they join your party. For example, once Jarhild joins you on your quest she will be available for use in player made modules/ Dungeon Crawls as a companion. Should a character leave your party in the story, they will still be accessible in other non-story modes.
• Added the Design Council armor: Crystal Aegis to Story mode (will have to be found)
• Added the Design Council weapon: Vlaakith, the Slayer of Minds to Story mode (will have to be found)
• Added ability to edit your own modules that you downloaded, so people can share their non-editable modules and get them back after the wipe
• Fix for Mac and Linux boot sequence
• Graphics quality settings are now dynamically determined so you no longer begin at highest settings by default based upon the Windows Experience D3D results. Mac and Linux default to Medium settings
• Dwarf and Halfling crossbow animations improvements
• Can now have more than one page of downloaded modules
• Fixed patrolling animation issue, giving all characters valid custom action - idle, relaxed idle and combat idle animations
• Increasing stabilize range a bit to reduce the likelihood that characters who are off nav mesh won't be in range of another character's stabilize
• Added idle timeout message handling for main menu and in game
• Fixed pause menu disabling in multi-player games
• Improvements have been made to cloth texture animation
• Imp animations have been improved
• Music in Credits and Combat Barks working for Final Battle
• Filtered out non 16:9 and 16:10 resolutions
• Improved feedback for when abilities are disabled (via debuffs such as silence, etc.)
• Fixed the crash occurring when you select the Dwarven skull in the Evermoors
• Invite button in Story is functional again
• The Axe of Dwarven Lords should now increase constitution appropriately
• Fix for client getting black screen and no character if connecting to a lobby just after the host has started a level load.
• The client should now maintain his campaign data if finishing up the another person's game
• Intoxication can now be cured with a restoration spell or potion
• Issues with the wolf animation have been rectified and wolves should no longer “mutate” (sorry mutant wolf fans!)
• After leaving the Cutlass Inn, players should no longer experience issues with the camera
• Summoned support should now have appropriate/visible ground rings
• Mysterious floating toupees should no longer appear to players
• An issue preventing players from picking up deathcap mushrooms has been rectified. (do not eat)
• Trap difficulty should no longer get stuck while being altered by a DM
• Fixed Ranger Companion skinning
• Fixed the issue where selecting a character via the popup list would disable menu bar input
• In 4-player co-op we fixed numerous conversation issues that were potentially blocking
• Fixed soft-lock when interacting with Maferil’s sarcophagus
• Fixed animation issue when equipping a crossbow and then another weapon causing weapons to become misaligned to body
• Fixed animation issues with how two-handed mauls were being held
• Fixed bug where Bryn would not become a companion and was just becoming a follower
• Fixed sort by type in inventory
• “The Porters” sidequest now has a quest journal entry
• Fixed issues with Armor Proficiency not allowing you to equip some gear or reequip that gear
• Fixed navigation around chests in Duergar Stronghold
• Removed graphical corruption on mini-map in bandit caves
• Custom oozes now attack when you place them
• Fixed a number of errant screen issues showing up around buttons and logos for Mac and Linux
• Fixed numerous clipping issues with armor and some hair
• Fixed bugs with combat log’s extended details