About the Game
Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerûn home like never before.
Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.
- Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
- Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
- A return to form, Sword Coast Legends is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
- Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
- Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend
Can I still buy Sword Coast Legends?
No, as of December 31, 2017, Sword Coast Legends is no longer available for purchase.
Why is it no longer available?
The publishing agreement for Sword Coast Legends came to an end on December 31, 2017.
Can I still play the game online?
Yes, servers are still currently active so you can enjoy the Forgotten Realms online.
How long will servers remain active?
Servers will remain active until further notice.
Will the forums also still be available?
Yes, you can still be part of the Sword Coast Legends community by visiting the official game forums found here.
Can I still contact support if I have issues?
Customer Support is still available to players, although the range of issues that we can support or fix is limited. Please still reach out to us regarding any issues.